By booking a ride with Bagnum Equestrian Centre you adhere to the following booking terms and conditions;
- Full Payment is required on the day of booking any ride or lesson. Bookings are not confirmed until this has been received and processed.
- 72 Hours notice is required when cancelling any type of ride or lesson in order to receive a full refund or opportunity to rebook.
- If less than 72 hours notice is given when cancelling, Bagnum Equestrian Centre reserves the right to not issue any refund except in extreme cases where a credit note may be issued. Anyone with a pre-paid block of lessons will lose the lesson which is being cancelled
- Rides being paid for by Gift Vouchers also require 72 hours cancellation notice. If less than this is given then vouchers will be lost. Continued re-booking of Gift Vouchers even within the cancellation preiod may result in them being lost. All Gift Vouchers are valid for a maximum of 6 months from the issue date, Vouchers may not be refunded at anytime.
- Block bookings of lessons are valid for 3 months only. Any lessons wishing to be used after this length of time must be paid for in full or a new block must be purchased. If you are unable to use your lesson card in this time we advise paying for lessons individually.
- Covid-19 Symptoms – If you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough, high temperature or loss/change in taste or smell, we kindly ask that you call us to re-schedule your ride. We would really appreciate all of our clients honesty during this time and for them to respect the safety of our staff, liveries and customers.
- All riders must wear their own gloves for the whole time they are riding, and their own face mask while our staff are getting you onto and off your horse.