If you need advice on what ride type to chose for someone please do give us a call. We recommend children to start with a walkout if they have never ridden before, or a 1 hour hack if aged over 7 years.
Our longer rides are primarily aimed at riders with some experience with our 2 hour hacks being most suited to experienced riders.
By booking a ride with Bagnum Equestrian Centre you adhere to the following booking terms and conditions;
- Hacks Maximum Weight – 16 Stone. Minimum age for walk-outs is 4 years old and hacking is 7 years old
- Lesson Maximum weight – 15 stone. Minimum age for lessons is 7 years old (some riding experience is required and an assessment lesson will be needed for new customers)
- Full Payment is required on the day of booking any ride or lesson. Bookings are not confirmed until this has been received and processed.
- Bookings during peak times, such as weekends and school holidays, we highly encourage advanced booking, we will not offer any extension on gift cards or vouchers if short notice is provided.
- We require all visitors for our bookings to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your booking time, failure to do so may result in your ride being cut short.
- All riders across our hacks, walkouts and lessons require full length trousers and sensible footwear – no shorts, skirts, dresses and flip flops.
- 72 Hours notice is required when cancelling any type of ride or lesson in order to receive a full refund or opportunity to rebook.
- If less than 72 hours notice is given when cancelling, Bagnum Equestrian Centre reserves the right to not issue any refund except in extreme cases where a credit note may be issued. Anyone with a pre-paid block of lessons will lose the lesson which is being cancelled.
- The rebooking of rides must be done within 6 months of original booking date. No refunds or options to rebook will be offered after this time. The original ride date and time must be known. If you do not plan to use your booking within 3 months you must have a written email confirmation from Bagnum Equestrian Centre for permission to redeem the ride at a later date.
- Rides being paid for by Gift Vouchers also require 72 hours cancellation notice. If less than this is given then vouchers will be lost. Continued re-booking of Gift Vouchers even within the cancellation preiod may result in them being lost.
- Bagnum Equestrian Centre operate a gift card service which uses Paypal for payment transactions, all Gift Vouchers are valid for a maximum of 6 months from the purchase date and may be partially redeemed when booking a ride. Vouchers may not be refunded at anytime and cannot be partially refunded.
- Bagnum Equestrian Centre may run a promotional discount on Gift Cards which can be applied at checkout (if not applied automatically), no refunds will be given if a promotional code wasn’t applied during the checkout process.
- Block bookings of lessons are valid for 3 months only. Any lessons wishing to be used after this length of time must be paid for in full or a new block must be purchased. If you are unable to use your lesson card in this time we advise paying for lessons individually.
- Covid-19 Symptoms – should you display COVID-19 symptoms and need to cancel your ride at short notice, we require evidence of a PCR test to enable you to cancel and receive a refund/rebook.
- Weather Conditions – Bagnum Equestrian ride out in all weathers and in the unlikely event the weather is deemed to dangerous to ride in we hold the final decision to cancel Hacks/Lessons. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
- Bagnum Equestrian will not tolerate unacceptable or aggressive behaviour towards their staff, we reserve the right to end a phone call, cancel your ride or not reply to any communications should this behaviour continue. Our mental health of our staff is of paramount importance to us and therefore we need to ensure we have measures in place to protect them.