By booking a ride with Bagnum Equestrian Centre you adhere to the following booking terms and conditions;
- Full Payment is required on the day of booking any ride or lesson. Bookings are not confirmed until this has been received and processed.
- 48 Hours notice is required when cancelling any type of ride or lesson in order to receive a full refund.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given when cancelling, Bagnum Equestrian Centre reserves the right to not issue any refund except in extreme cases where a credit note may be issued. Anyone with a pre-paid block of lessons will lose the lesson which is being cancelled
- Rides being paid for by Gift Vouchers also require 48 hours cancellation notice. If less than this is given then vouchers will be lost. Discounted vouchers will require an extra charge to be used again. If they exceed the expiry date the voucher will be lost if less than 48 hours notice is given.
- Block bookings of lessons are valid for 6 months only. Any lessons wishing to be used after this length of time must be paid in full or a new block must be purchased.