Hacking is a great way for riders of varied ability to get the full experience and joy of taking a pony/ horse out into the New forest. Bagnum Equestrian’s New Forest Hacks are designed to accommodate all abilities. Riders will be taught to walk and trot and those capable will have the chance to canter in the open forest. Led by our experienced instructors normally in groups of 4-6 , the best way to experience nature and see the forest.
The New Forest’s woodlands, trickling streams, New Forest Horses and beautiful rolling heathland make it an ideal destination for horse riding. The forest has numerous amounts of tracks and paths to accommodate all ages and abilities, so if you are looking for a memorable experience whether you are local or travelling to the area feel free to give us a call to book a ride.
If you are interested in longer hacks, lessons or anything else please feel free to look at our other activities we can offer, if you are unable to find anything please contact us and one of our friendly staff would be more than happy to help.
Max Weight Limit – 16 stone
Minimum Age – 7yrs (1 Hour)
Minimum Age – 9yrs (1.5 Hours)
Minimum Age – 4yrs Walkout
1 HOUR HACK£45
- 1 Hour Hack in the New Forest
- Suitable for children over 7 years. We recommend children who are complete beginners do a walkout first.
1 1/2 HOUR HACK£60
- 1 1/2 Hour Hack in the New Forest
- Minimum age 9 years - not recommended for children that are complete beginners
2 HOUR HACK£70
- 2 Hour Hack in the New Forest
- Riders must be advanced (confident in walk, trot and canter in open spaces)